Speciality & Fine Food Fair10/09/2023 - 12/09/2023: London, United Kingdom
For anyone seeking to grow their business in the UK, the upcoming Speciality & Fine Food Fair (SFFF) in London on September 11 and 12 is an absolute must-attend event. The food and drink industry in the UK is experiencing a boom in culinary innovations, making it an ideal time to showcase top-quality artisanal products. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to tap into a market that has a high demand for exceptional food and beverage offerings.
Why is the SFFF so interesting for your business?
The Speciality & Fine Food Fair has been the ultimate destination for food connoisseurs and culinary explorers in the UK for over two decades. This highly acclaimed annual event offers an exceptional platform for both emerging and established brands in the artisan food and beverage industry. It’s the perfect opportunity to showcase novel products, promote existing ones, and exchange knowledge and innovations with fellow professionals. Whether you’re a small family enterprise or a renowned brand, the fair provides unparalleled opportunities to connect with potential partners, suppliers, and customers.
What can you expect from the SFFF?
Prepare yourself for an extraordinary gastronomic adventure! The Speciality & Fine Food Fair showcases more than 200 innovative businesses unveiling their state-of-the-art products. The fair acts as a lively centre for knowledge-sharing sessions, competitions, and networking events. Over 10,000 culinary professionals attend, offering boundless opportunities for networking, exchanging ideas, and establishing new business relationships. Featuring over 500 exhibitors, the fair serves as a fountain of inspiration for all those involved in the food and beverage industry.
The Netherlands Pavilion at the SFFF
To make you stand out during this fair, we organise the globally renowned Netherlands Pavilion. This pavilion has a unique and striking appearance that visitors can’t miss, with plenty of space for the branding of your company. On top of excellent visibility, we will take care of everything from A to Z, so you can fully focus on sales and marketing, and you can always count on:
- A prime location at the fair;
- Excellent visibility with an eye-catching NL Pavilion;
- Dutch look & feel, but focus on your company with its unique style and brand recognition;
- No worries about registrations with the fair organisation or the building of the stand;
- Cool stand design with luxury finish and your company logo prominently displayed;
- Fully furnished stand, equipped with all necessities (tables, chairs, power outlets etc.);
- Extensive networking opportunities;
- An enthusiastic Export Partner team on-site (all fair days);
- And much more (except unforeseen costs).
Register for the NL Pavilion
To be well prepared for the fair, we offer exhibitors an all-inclusive package with the following components:
1-day Trend Tour Program (on the 10th of September):
- Organized visits to speciality shops, retail shops, and food service chains;
- Inspiration session with Dutch entrepreneurs, local staff & retail/food service experts;
- More about doing business with the UK;
- Typical English pub dinner;
- Proposal for a travel & accommodation arrangement.
2 days completely facilitated fair participation, including:
- Desk with your company’s logo;
- Large panel for your company design;
- Shared lounge with tables, chairs and catering;
- Shared storage (can be equipped with kitchen if needed);
- Powerpoints and other essentials.
The cost for this: €5,495 excl. VAT. And when redeeming a subsidy voucher (market entry UK): €2,995 excl. VAT. But it is an all-inclusive package! Only travel & accommodation are at your own expense.
Feel free to schedule a consultation with one of our experts, Daan Busscher or Joep van den Akker. They can be contacted via the information provided below:
Intrigued and want to know more? Take a look at the website of the Speciality & Fine Food Fair.