Private Label Manufacturers Association28/05/2024 - 29/05/2024: Amsterdam, Nederland
The retail industry is witnessing a surge in demand for affordable products, prompting more retailers to stock Private Label (PL) products on their shelves. As a result, brand offerings are gradually becoming less prominent. The PL market is growing at an unprecedented rate, with a wide range of products including cheap alternatives and innovative premium lines available, spanning from food and household items to health and beauty products. This presents a unique opportunity for retailers to capitalize on. The PLMA Amsterdam is an annual event that brings together retail buyers from around the world for two days, and it is scheduled to take place at the Rai Amsterdam on May 28 and 29, 2024.
Why is the PLMA so interesting to you?
The demand for private-label products has surged in the past few years, resulting in an unparalleled market share globally. In seven European nations, private label sales now make up over 40% of all products sold, while in nine other European countries, they account for more than 30%. Every year, numerous buyers attend the PLMA fair to seek out private-label suppliers and products.
What can you expect from the PLMA?
In the previous edition, it was highlighted by retailers that establishing connections with both new and current suppliers is of utmost importance. The PLMA event is custom-tailored for buyers who tend to prefer anonymity while exploring the fair, except for this one. The PLMA is highly regarded for bringing together major players in the market and significant stakeholders, such as supermarkets, hypermarkets, discounters, drugstores, department stores, importers, exporters, manufacturers, consultants, sales agents, and packaging and design experts.
The Netherlands Pavilion at the PLMA
Are you an established brand or a new player in the market looking to make an impact at PLMA Amsterdam? The Netherland’s pavilion is now available for the first time and it offers a perfect solution. There are waiting lists to get into the hall, but we have reserved space for a number of Dutch companies in hall 8 of the Rai, which will guarantee you a spot on our pavilion and the PLMA. The pavilion has a unique and striking appearance that will catch the retailer’s attention, and there is plenty of space for your commercial expression.
In addition to the excellent visibility, we take care of everything from A to Z so that you can focus solely on sales and marketing. You can always count on:
- A strategically located spot;
- Excellent visibility with a striking NL Pavilion;
- Dutch look & feel, but your company gets its own look and name mention;
- With white-finished walls;
- No worries about registrations with the fair organization & stand builder;
- Cool stand design with luxury finish and your company logo prominently visible;
- Fully furnished stand, equipped with all comforts (tables, chairs etc.);
- Extensive networking opportunities;
- An enthusiastic Export Partner team on-site during all fair days and setup days;
- And much more (except for unforeseen costs).
Register for the NL Pavilion
We offer 2 formulas for participation:
- Your own stand of at least 9m2 and expandable in steps of 3m2 (up to a max of 36m2). These stands can be reserved at a price per m2 of € t.b.d.
- A desk + panel in the lounge (about 4m2) with a shared meeting space and storage space. These spots can be reserved for a fixed price of € t.b.d.
In addition, you pay a one-time registration fee of €795 and mandatory membership fees from the PLMA organisation of €1,500 per year (or one-time €2,500). What you get for this: General Information | PLMA
Prices are excluding VAT and travel and accommodation costs.
Would you like to schedule a non-binding advice meeting with one of our experts? Feel free to schedule a consultation with one of our experts, Daan Busscher or Joep van den Akker. They can be contacted via the information provided below: